Get Google Organic & Google Maps Sales
San Diego SEO Company
Types of SEO
Before you call an SEO agency in San Diego, or wherever, find out what type of SEO you need; otherwise, you’ll get pricing all over the place. Here are different types of SEO:
- Local Organic SEO
- Google Maps SEO
- On-Site SEO/Off-Site SEO
- National SEO
- International SEO
- Multilingual SEO
Before hiring an SEO company, you should have an SEO strategy that is custom made for your company.
What To Ask a SEO Company
- Who is going to do the work, someone in the USA or someone in India? (if you have an American doing the work, expect to pay a higher price. What you’re looking for is transparency)
- Do I get an account rep or do I get weekly reports? I want to stay informed so I can know where we are in the process. How does it work? (ask this question so the SEO company knows they will be held accountable, but you, as the business owner, need to be held accountable too.)
- Have you ever done any work in this industry? I need leads/sales. I’m in the XYZ industry. (it’s okay if they say no. You’re looking for transparency. Maybe they have experience in a related industry.)
- How long have you been doing Google SEO? (find someone with full-time experience)
- Can you share some failures that you have had when it comes to SEO? Every company talks about its success. (again, you’re looking for transparency).
Speed is a Ranking Factor. Fast Site=Better Rankings
Site speed falls under On-Site SEO. The speed of your website affects ALL rankings: local, national, and international. Do you hate when websites load slow? So does Google! Even if you have a site that loads at an average speed, your rankings can drastically improve with a faster website. Below are two-speed testing software: Google PageSpeed Insights and GTmetrix. If you don’t take care of the speed of your website first, SEO will always be an uphill battle.
Google PageSpeed Insights
GT Metrix Page Speed
Tools We Use For SEO Purposes
We do a lot of research on our clients’ competitors. We also track rankings so you can see the progress of SEO.
SE Ranking – Great for keyword tracking and spying on the competition.
Google Analytics – Our custom report will show acquisition, behavior, outcomes.
Google Search Console – Google’s dashboard. It shows what ‘they’ think of your site.
Ahrefs & SEMRush – Great for backlink research.
Google PageSpeed/Gtmetrix/Pingdom – We test every page to ensure a speedy site.