- Are you in the Vending Machine Industry and want to set up your Facebook Ads Account to get sales/leads? Check out our Facebook Ads Setup Plans.
- Want to learn how to do Facebook Marketing yourself? Enroll in our Facebook Ads Marketing Course!
- You can also give us a call at 1-619-642-2500
Have you been struggling to find customers for your vending machine business? Do you wish to take your marketing efforts to Facebook? If yes, then let me show you the right way of doing it. My name is Francisco and I am the owner of Planet Marketing. Over the past 13 years, I have worked with thousands of businesses that are similar to you. In this article, I am going to;
- Show you why you should start advertising on Facebook.
- Teach you how to create your own Facebook Ads.
- Give you a bit more information about my Facebook Ads Setup Plan.
Why Vending Machine Companies need to start advertising on Facebook
I was recently approached by the owner of a vending machine company. He wanted to know whether or not there is a place on Facebook advertising for his business. My answer to that was; YES, for the following reasons;
- Facebook, the world’s number 1 social networking company, brings together a staggering 2.3 billion people across the globe. Whatever the business that you are involved in, therefore, you are sure to find the right kind of audience on the platform.
- Advertising on Facebook is cheaper than on other platforms. Again, this is something that most people wish to know. Is Facebook cheaper than Google Ads? The answer is yes. Facebook tends to be cheaper when it comes to advertising. Indeed, you can get going advertising on Facebook for as little as $10!
- Facebook Ads tend to be precisely targeted. What this means is that your ads are going to have a higher CTR than normal.
- You can learn how to create your own Facebook Ads. It’s actually the object of this article! To be fair, most people would rather not go through the hassle, but creating Facebook Ads is something that anyone can do.
Creating your own Facebook Ads
Creation of Facebook Ads takes place in Ads Manager. Here, you will notice that the process itself is composed of 4 steps;
- Creating a campaign
- Setting up your Ad Account
- Creating your audience and setting up your placements and budget in the Ad Set.
- Creating the Ad
Creating a Campaign: Choose a Campaign Objective
You first step when creating Facebook ads is to choose a campaign objective. Remember that you can only have one.
The good thing is that in Ads Manager, Facebook provides you with a number of Objectives that you can use as part of the process of creating Facebook Ads for Vending Machine Companies. The bad news is that you can only choose one of the Objectives, which makes it imperative for you to have clear advertising goals. Available Facebook Ad Objectives are;
- Catalog Sales
- Brand Awareness
- App installs
- Video views
- Lead generation
- Catalog sales
- Store visits
Best Facebook Ads Campaign Objective for Vending Machine Companies
So, which of the outlined Campaign Objectives would work best when creating Facebook ads for vending machine companies? The thing to note is that you are really restricted in your choice of audience when it comes to vending machine companies. The nature of your business dictates that you can only do commerce with other business persons; in this case, those who operate outlets where you can place your vending machines.
The screenshot above shows some of the potential Facebook Ad Campaign Objectives for Vending Machine companies.
The Ad Set: Creating your target Audience
In Facebook Ads Manager, once you have defined your Campaign Objective, your next step involves defining your target audience. This is an extremely important step on the way to creating Facebook Ads for your vending machine company.
As already noted, the nature of your business limits you when it comes to the people to whom you can make your sales pitch and what you need to do is make sure the ads that you create are delivered only to the relevant people. Facebook gives you a number of tools that allow you to really focus on the people that you are targeting with your ads.
Where do you wish to have your Facebook Ads delivered? Location is the first setting that allows you to define your target audience. You should remember, in any case, that businesses are going to be different in the extent of their operations.
Where an online retailer can do business across the globe, a restaurant or bar is only going to be able to do business with people that live near where it is physically located.
For vending machine companies, the reach can actually be countrywide, which is a major advantage, in terms of having many more customers. For this example, however, we are going to limit the operations of our vending machine company to Los Angeles, California.
Should it be required, we could conceivably run Facebook ad campaigns that target each of the other states.
Age, Gender, Language
Age is another setting that gives you the ability to zoom in on the people that you are targeting. For this example, we are going to set the lower limit for our age at 30. Remember that some states and countries may have limits on the ages to which you can deliver advertising materials for your business.
You can use the Gender setting to limit delivery of your ads to a particular gender. However, that is not really relevant for this example.
Language is another setting that you can use to further zoom in on your target audience. It comes into play if you wish to have the products that you are selling delivered only to people that speak a particular language.
Narrow down on your target audience: Detailed targeting
The detailed targeting section is really where you narrow down on the people that you wish to target with the Facebook ads that you are creating for your business. The great thing is that you can use the wealth of information that Facebook collects on its users to have your ads delivered only to those people that are likely to be interested in what you have to offer. For the Facebook ads that we are creating for our vending machine company, we are going to limit delivery of our ads to the following;
- Small business owners
- Business owners
The Facebook Ad Setup Plan
We have only covered the basics as far as creating Facebook Ads for your business is concerned. The good news is that you can sign up for my Facebook Ads Setup Plan and you will get the following;
- Help setting up your campaign
- Advice on choosing the right audience.
- A professionally crafted landing page.
- Two live ads.