- Are you specialized in Reverse Mortgage and want to set up your Facebook Ads Account to get more clients? Check out our Facebook Ads Setup Plans.
- Want to learn how to do Facebook Marketing yourself to attract more leads? Enroll in our Facebook Ads Marketing Course!
- You can also give us a call at 1-619-642-2500 to start creating a digital strategy for your Reverse Mortgage Business.
Planning to take your business to the next level through online advertising? Wondering whether or not Facebook Advertising is for Reverse Mortgage Companies? My name is Francisco and over the years, I have helped hundreds of finance companies achieve their goals by advertising on the world’s biggest social networking site. You too, can benefit by signing up for my Facebook Ads Setup Plan using the link above. But if you would rather learn how to create Facebook Ads on your own, don’t worry. In this article, I am going to;
- Give you 4 reasons why Reverse Mortgage Companies need to start advertising on Facebook.
- Show you how you can create your own Facebook ads.
- Talk about my Facebook Ads Setup Plan.
Should Reverse Mortgage Companies start advertising on Facebook
With millions of baby boomers now retiring, reverse mortgages have never come under the spotlight as much as they are doing today. The following are but some of the reasons why reverse mortgage companies need to start advertising on Facebook;
- Facebook has a monthly active user base of over 2.3 billion. What this mean is that there is a very high likelihood that you will be able to find whatever the audience that you are looking for somewhere in there.
- You can create Facebook Ads on your own. The process is rather involved, and most people prefer to sign up for our Facebook Ads Setup Plan. However, you can learn to create your own Facebook Ads by continuing to read this article.
- Facebook Ads are not that expensive to run. They are actually cheaper than on Google Ads. In fact, you can run yours for beginning from $10.
- You can be precise with your audience targeting when it comes to Facebook Ads. This gives the ads that you create a very high CTR.
How to create your own Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads are created in Ads Manager. You can log in using your personal Facebook Account details. The process of creating Facebook Ads is composed of four steps;
- Creating and defining a campaign
- Creating an Ad Account
- Working on an Ad Set
- Creating the Ad Itself
Choose a Campaign Objective
The process of creating Facebook Ads for your Reverse Mortgage Company begins with the creation of a “Campaign.” The first thing that you need to do in this regard is choose a campaign objective. Your campaign objectives are what you hope to achieve through your Facebook Ads. The following are the available Facebook campaign objectives;
- Brand awareness
- App installs
- Video views
- Lead generation
- Store Visits
- Product Catalogue Sales
Possible Campaign Objectives for Reverse Mortgage Companies
We are not going to, in the article, prescribe a particular ad objective for your campaign. Truth is, any of the objectives that are given above could work, depending on your overall goals.
Create an Ad Account
Creating an Ad Account is the second step on your way to creating Facebook ads for a reverse mortgage company. This is a simple enough step, and you should be done in a few minutes. Click on the “Continue,” button when you are done to begin working on your Ad Set.
Defining your target audience: The Ad Set
The next thing that you need to do is create and name an Ad Set for your Facebook marketing campaign. This step is really important, since it is where you begin defining the targeting matrix for your ad.
This section is one of the most important, as far as Facebook Ads are concerned. It allows you to clearly define who it is that you want to see your Facebook Advertisements using the following setting;
Defining your target audience begins with stating the location(s) where you wish to have your Facebook Ads delivered. For this example, we are going to assume that your Reverse Mortgage company operates from Santa Cruz in California. As you can see in the above screenshot, we have chosen to cover an area that’s 25 miles around the city of Santa Cruz. We have also, as an illustration, excluded Watsonville.
Age, Gender, Languages
Reverse mortgages are available to people from the age of 62. This, therefore, is the group that we wish to target with our Facebook Ads for our Reverse Mortgage company.
Note that we have chosen to include both men and women in our target group. You can also target people who speak a particular language. Once your target audience has been defined, you can save it if you hope to use it in later Ads.
The “Placement” section allows you to choose whether or not you wish to have your Ads appear solely on Facebook, or across its networks, including on Instagram and in Messenger. Facebook recommends choosing “Automatic Placements,” which allows the company to place your Ads in places where they are much more likely to be viewed by a relevant audience.
Detailed Targeting: Narrowing down on your target audience!
This section allows you to further define your target audience, using demographics, interests and behaviors. You can, as an example, choose to either include or exclude people who listen to a particular brand of music, or who support one soccer team or the other. In fact, there is no end to the settings that you can have in your targeting. This is great, since it means that your Ads will only be shown to people who are most likely to respond positively to them.
As you can see in the above screenshot, we have targeted, for this article, people who have shown an interest in reverse mortgages and home equity lines of credit. Coupled with other settings, including age, what this means is that our ad will only be show to the right kind of people. This increases the chance that it will actually generate leads for our business.
Budget and Schedule
The budget and schedule section allows you to set the daily amount that you wish to spend on your Facebook Ads. You will notice that increasing the amount also improves on your estimated daily results.
The good news is that you can start with a modest budget and work out, from there, the best amounts that you need to spend on your Facebook Ads. The schedule section allows you to set start and end dates for your campaign. When done, click on the “Continue,” button to move to the next section.
Creating your Ad
This is the section on which you actually create the Facebook Ad that people will see in their news feeds.
Available ad Formats
Facebook allows ads in a the following formats;
- Single Image
- Single Video
The Ad Preview section is to the right of your screen. It allows you to check out how your ad will appear to your target audience and gives you the chance to tweak it as needed. You will notice that if you wish to have your Ad shown on Instagram, you will have to go, when creating your Ad, with an aspect ratio of 1:1.
The Facebook Ads Setup Plan
Creating a Facebook Ad tends to be an involved process. That is why we have come up with the Facebook Ads Setup Plan, to help those that wish to quickly get up and running. The plan offers the following;
- Help setting up your ad account.
- Help defining your target audience.
- A professional landing page that’s designed to lead to conversions.
- Two live ads for your business.