Do you feel as if you have hit a brick wall as far as growth for your Yoga Studio is concerned? Have you been wondering whether or not Facebook Ads can get you out of the rut? My name is Francisco, and today is your lucky day! I have, over the years, helped countless businesses in situations worse than yours. You too can benefit from my expertise by signing up for my Facebook Ads Setup Plan using the above link. In this article, I am going to;
- Show you how advertising on Facebook can help turn around the fortunes for your Yoga Studio.
- Give you a tutorial on how to create your own Facebook Ads.
- Talk a bit more about the Facebook Ads Setup Plan.
Why Yoga studios need to start advertising on Facebook
If you are wondering whether or not Facebook ads are for Yoga Studios, then the answer is a big YES. The following are some of the reasons why Facebook is one of the best places on which Yoga Studios can find clients;
- Facebook has a monthly active user base of over 2.3 billion. What this means in practical terms is that whatever your business, chances are high that you will be able to find the kind of audience that you are looking for on the platform.
- If you have the time, you can create Facebook Ads on your own. However, most people prefer that we do the hard work on their behalf. Simply sign up for our Facebook Ads Setup Plan if you would like to have us handle Facebook Advertising on your behalf. Otherwise, read this article to learn how to create your own Facebook Ads.
- Running Facebook Ads tends to be cheaper than advertising on other platforms such as Google Ads. You can, as an example, get going advertising on Facebook for as little as $10.
- Facebook allows you to be very precise when targeting the audience for your ads. What this does, at the end of the day, is enable you to create ads that are relevant and that have very high CTR and conversion rates.
How to create your own Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads are created in Ads Manager. Here, you basically have four steps that you need to take in order to come up with an ad;
- Creating a campaign
- Creating an Ad Account
- Setting up an Ad Set
- Creating your Ad
Choose a Campaign Objective
In Ads Manager, choosing a campaign objective is the first step for those that wish to create Facebook advertisements for their businesses. Once you have logged into Ads Manager, you are presented with a number of objectives, from which you are required to choose one:
- Lead generation
- App installs
- Video views
- Catalog sales
- Brand awareness
- Store visits
Which Facebook Ad Objective should I use for my Yoga Studio?
Getting to choose the right ad objective for your campaign is a matter of determining what works best for the kind of results that you are looking for.
- If you aim to raise awareness in your brand, then brand awareness would be the best objective for you. If, on the other hand, you would like people to visit your store, then Store visits would be the best objective.
- For this example, we are going to go with “Traffic,” because we are going to get people who click on our Facebook ad taken to a landing page, which we have set up to offer rewards to those that sign up for sessions at our Yoga Studio.
The Ad Set: Defining your target audience
Now that you have defined your campaign objective, the next thing that you need to do is target the correct type of audience. This is of importance, because it helps ensure that your ads are delivered only to people who are most likely to respond positively to your message, which increases your chances of having conversions. So, how do you define your audience when creating Facebook Ads for Yoga Studios?
Where do you wish to have the ads that you are creating delivered? Yoga studios tend to be localized, meaning they only ever get customers from so many miles around them. You need, in any case, to be precise in your targeting to ensure that your ads are only delivered to a relevant audience. For this example, we are going to assume that your Yoga Studio is located on the Marina Pacifica Drive in Long Beach, California. As you can see in the above screenshot, we are targeting people who live 10 miles around the physical location of our studio.
Age, Gender, Language
Age, Languages and Gender settings for Yoga Studios
You can also use the age setting to further define the people that you are targeting with your Facebook Ads. If, as an example, you are creating ads for a liquor store, you will be limited by the law to targeting people who are above 21. For Yoga Studios, the best age range begins at 30.
The language setting is useful if you wish to have your ads delivered only to people who speak a particular language.
You can also choose to have your ads delivered only to people of a particular gender. This would be useful if your business deals in gender specific products and services. For Yoga studios, you can choose to target either men or women, depending on what you wish to achieve with your Facebook ads.
Detailed Targeting: Narrowing down on your target audience
This setting is where you really narrow down on the people that you wish to target with your Facebook ads. The fact of the matter is that Facebook has over 2.3 billion monthly active users. The really amazing, and some may say frightening, thing is that the company retains huge amounts of data on all these people.
We have chosen to have traffic directed from our Facebook Ad to a website
This is the information that becomes useful for advertisers who wish to narrow down on their target audiences when creating Facebook ads for their businesses. For the sake of our example, we are going to have our ads targeted at the following groups of people;
- People who are interested in fitness and well-being
- People who are interested in Yoga
- People who have liked Yoga related materials
The Facebook Ads Setup Plan
Okay, so we have only just touched the surface as far as the creation of Facebook Ads for your business is concerned. Covering everything would require that we actually write an entire encyclopedia! For those that would rather not do the hard work, simply sign up for our Facebook ads setup plan and you will get the following;
- Helping setting up your campaign
- Help choosing your audience
- A professionally designed landing page.
- Two live ads.