- Do you own a Medical Billing Company and want to set up your Facebook Ads Account to get more clientele? Check out our Facebook Ads Setup Plans.
- Want to learn how to do Facebook Marketing yourself to advertise your business professionally? Enroll in our Facebook Ads Marketing Course!
- You can also give us a call at 1-619-642-2500 to start creating a digital strategy for your Medical Billing Services.
Are you struggling to get clients for your medical billing company? Have you been wondering whether or not advertising on Facebook will do the trick for you? My name is Francisco and today is your lucky day! Over the years, I have helped countless people create kick-ass Facebook Ad campaigns for their businesses. In this article, I am going to;
- Tell you whether or not Facebook Ads are for Medical Billing Companies.
- Show you how to create your own Facebook Ads.
- Give you a bit more information about the Facebook Ads setup plan.
Should Medical Billing Companies Advertise on Facebook?
Medical Billing Companies carter for a rather specialized clientele. Over the years, I have been asked the question, “should medical billing companies advertise on Facebook?” The answer to that is a massive YES, for the following reasons;
- Facebook is massive. With a user base of over 2.2 billion, the platforms is a goldmine for businesses that wish to reach out to the right kinds of audience.
- Advertising on Facebook tends to be cheaper than on other platforms, such as Google Ads. Indeed, you can get started advertising on Facebook for as little as $10.
- Most people prefer that we handle the creation of professional Facebook ads on their behalf. You too can benefit from our expertise by signing up for our Facebook Ads setup course using the link at the top. However, creating Facebook ads on your own is something that you too can learn, with a little perseverance.
- It’s easy to target the right kind of audience with Facebook Ads. This, in turn, ensures that your ads have a high CTR and conversion rate.
How to create your own Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads are created in Ads Manager. Creating a Facebook Ad is, as you will find out, a four step process;
- Creating a Campaign
- Setting up an Ad Account
- Defining the target audience by setting up an Ad Set
- Creating the Ad itself
Choose a Campaign Objective
Once you have signed into Ads Manager, the first thing that you will need to do when creating Facebook Ads for your business is choose a campaign objective. This step is pretty straightforward and forms the basis of your entire Facebook Advertising campaign. The question that you need to ask yourself in the first instance is; what is it that I hope to achieve by advertising on Facebook.
Best Campaign Objectives for Medical Billing Companies
So, which campaign objectives work best for medical billing companies? This is a question that I am asked often when interacting with my clients. Frankly, the answer is; it all depends on the particular ad that you are running. Any of the campaign objectives that are outlined above could work great when creating Facebook Ads for Medical Billing Companies.
Setting up an ad account
The second step in the process of creating Facebook Ads for a Medical Billing company involves the setting up of an Ad Account. This is a simple step, and you should be done in a few minutes. Click on the “Continue,” button when done to move to the crucial step of setting up an Ad Set.
Defining your target audience: The Ad Set
So, what is an Ad Set in Facebook Marketing? Well, think of it as the engine that drives you entire Ad. It does this by allowing you to define and zoom in on your target audience, through the use of such thing as gender, location, age and more. It’s also where you set a budget and schedule for your Facebook Ads. A Facebook campaign can have multiple Ad Sets.
The location setting is important in that it allows you to define where you wish to have your Facebook ads delivered. Under Locations, you can choose to have your Facebook Ads displayed in any given number of locations.
You can see in the above screenshot that we have chosen to have our Facebook Ads displayed only in and around San Diego, California. You can increase the radius that you wish to cover around the target location. For us, that’s going to be 25 miles around San Diego. You can also exclude any places to which you do not wish to have your Ads delivered.
Age, Gender, Language
The average doctor can expect to, if they choose to go down this path, start their own medical practice around the age of 35. We are, therefore, going to choose this as our starting point when using age as a targeting parameter for our example.
You can also further narrow down on your target audience using the Gender setting. This can be useful if you wish to promote a gender specific product or service. For this article, we are going to be targeting both men and women.
The language setting gives you the ability to restrict the number of people who see your Facebook Ads based on the language that they speak. Most of the time, you are probably just going to leave the settings blank.
Narrowing down on your target audience: Detailed Targeting
This section allows you to really narrow the focus on your target audience. This is done using demographics, interests and behaviors.
As you can see in the above screenshot, we have pretty much targeted the audience that we defined in the introduction to this article.
Budget and Schedule
Most people wish to know how much it is going to cost them to run Facebook Ads. The truth is defining a budget for Facebook Ads is never going to be easy, particularly if you are a beginner. That is not to say, however, that it’s impossible. What you need to do is strive to strike a balance between optimal results and the amount that you spend on your Ads. Of course, this can take some time, but, eventually, you will get there. When done, click on the “Continue” button to move to the next step.
Creating the Ad
So, which ad formats does Facebook Allow? Well, the following formats are all accepted, so you should be fine in this direction;
- A Single Image
- Single Video
The Ad preview appears to the right of your screen. As you can seen in the above screenshot, our example Facebook Ad actually looks good and is now ready for launch.
The Facebook Ads Setup Plan
Here is the thing; creating Facebook ads has, seemingly, hundreds of steps. In this article, we have only just touched the surface. If you are looking to quickly and easily begin benefiting from advertising on the world’s biggest social networking site, simply sign up for our Facebook Ads Setup Plan using the link below. Not only does the plan give you two live ads, but it also provides you with the professional help for audience targeting and the creation of a landing page.