Want to write for Planet Marketing?
Requirements for a Guest Blog Post on Planet Marketing
- 1500 words minimum targeting business owners (our target audiences are 100% business owners & marketers)
- Original images or screenshots. No stock images
- Use charts, graphs, tables, etc.
- Send me 3 topics you will write about
- Send me your images so I can host them on Planet Marketing
- Go through our blog and see if you can provide an internal link in your article, linking to a relevant blog post. Search our blog here.
- No grammatical errors! Use grammarly!
- 2 follow links allowed. Let me know ahead of time what URLs you will be pointing to
- Build in WordPress Gutenberg, copy/paste into Notepad so I can copy/paste into our site (we use Gutenburg)
- Include H1, H2, H3, etc. in the proper order!
- Include an enticing TITLE and Meta Description
Types of Topics We Want
- Google My Business
- Organic Rankings
- Facebook – Paid or Organic
- Web Hostings
- Tools for Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- YouTube Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- CRMs like Salesforce, Pipedrive, Keap, etc.
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Workflow Automation Tools like Zapier
We do NOT accept the following:
- Links to porn or gambling sites (this is a no-brainer)
- Links to questionable sites (sites that look spammy)
- Links pointing to brand new websites (we will check age of the website)
- Content that requires a lot of editing and rewriting.
- Articles with filler text.
- Content that is low-quality and doesn’t provide any useful and interesting insights.
- Links pointing to affiliate sites or affiliate pages
- Links that redirect
- Stock images
- Obvious crap
- We only point links to USA company websites, not to India, Russia, etc.
We should reply within 5 business days to let you know if we want your topic. If you don’t hear from us, we aren’t interested.
We use Copyscape to check for plagiarism and we manually copy/paste into Google to see if you’re spinning your articles. Don’t try spinning any articles here. Your article cannot be published anywhere else.
If your email address looks spammy, don’t expect a reply from us. Your email needs to come from a company domain like email@example.com. If your email is from gmail, yahoo, hotmail, or some generic email, don’t bother contacting us. We don’t communicate with spammers. Our automation tool will automatically delete your email anyway.
DO NOT SEND US YOUR “DRAFT”. We will not read it. At this point, we are only interested in your topic. If we accept your topic, we will send you an onboarding form where you can submit your work.
Use the form below to submit your info and topics. In your Subject Line, write “GUEST BLOG POST – [Your Name and Company]” or else it will automatically be deleted by our automation! LOL. Screw spammers!
We know you’re doing this for a backlink. All we ask is that you write a GREAT, RELEVANT, and USEFUL article. Good luck!