- Do you own a Wedding or Reception Venue and want to set up your Facebook Ads Account to get events? Check out our Facebook Ads Setup Plans.
- Want to learn how to do Facebook Marketing yourself to host more weddings? Enroll in our Facebook Ads Marketing Course!
- You can also give us a call at 1-619-642-2500 to start creating a digital strategy for your Wedding and Reception Venue.
Are you struggling to get customers for your wedding and reception sites? Have you been wondering whether or not advertising on Facebook will do the trick for you? My name is Francisco and I am the owner of Planet Marketing. I have, over the years, helped countless businesses such as yours achieve their dreams through Facebook Ads. You too can benefit from my expertise by signing up for my Facebook Ads Setup Plan using the above link. In this article, I am going to;
- Show you why wedding and reception sites need to advertise on Facebook.
- Give you a step by step guide to the creation of your own Facebook Ads.
- Talk a bit more about the Facebook Ads Setup Plan.
Why Weddings and Receptions sites need to start advertising on Facebook
It used to be that when people got engaged and decided to get married, they would call all their friends and families as a way of spreading the good news. Today, when someone gets engaged, or embarks on some other life changing venture, they instantly go to Facebook to change their status. That is the major reason why advertising on Facebook has become a must for all businesses, including those that offer Wedding and Reception services. The following are further reasons why weddings and receptions venues need to start advertising on Facebook;
- Facebook is large, making it easy for businesses to target the right kind of audience. The importance of Facebook in today’s marketing arena can never be overemphasized. Just consider the fact that the platform has over 2.1 billion users, as of the last count, and you will understand why it is so important for your business to begin to have a presence on the platform as a way of generating leads.
- Advertising on Facebook tends to be cheaper than on other platforms, such as Google Ads. Indeed, you can get going advertising on Facebook for as little as $10!
- We recommend that you hire us if you are looking to create professional Facebook ads for your business. Simply sign up for our Facebook Ads Setup Plan using the above link. However, you can easily learn to create Facebook ads on your own by reading the rest of this article.
How to create your own Facebook Ads
Facebook Advertising is, of course, going to be different, depending on the nature of the business for which you are creating your ads. We have previously written guides on how to create Facebook ads for medical billing companies and supplemental insurance companies. For sites that host weddings and receptions, the major challenge lies in identifying the correct type of objective and targeting the right kind of audience. The following are some of the steps that you need to take when creating your own Facebook Ads;
Choose a Facebook Ad Campaign Objective
Facebook Ads are created in Ads Manager. The first thing that you need to do on the way to creating Facebook Ads for Wedding and Reception Sites is make a careful choice of your Facebook Ad Campaign Objective. In Ads Manager, you get a number of objectives from which you are required to choose only one;
- Brand awareness
- Video views
- Lead generation
- App installs
- Lead generation
- Store visits
- Catalog sales
Which Campaign Objective works best for Facebook Ads for Wedding and Reception Sites?
If you are the owner or operator of a wedding or reception site, you will find that quite a number of the Objectives that are outlined above could work for the Facebook Ad that you are creating. It’s all, of course, going to be dependent on what it is that you wish to achieve during the course of your campaign.
- Let’s assume, as an example, that you wish to raise awareness of your brand among your potential clients. Then, Brand Awareness would be the most appropriate objective for your Facebook advertising campaign.
- If, on the other hand, you would like people who are interested in your services to get in touch with you, then Messages would be the best Objective for you. That, in any case, is the objective that we are going to go with for this example.
- You can also choose Traffic as your campaign objective if you are interesting in directing people to a landing page.
- Perhaps you have created a nice video in which you promote your venue. In that case, Video views would be the best campaign objective for your ads.
The Ad Set: Defining your target audience
When it comes to creating Facebook ads for any business, targeting the right kind of audience is really where it can all go wrong. Every business is going to be different, of course, but you need to have a full understanding of the nature of the audience to whom you wish to have your Facebook ads delivered. Fortunately, there are a number of settings, in the Ad Set section, that allow you to zoom in on your target audience;
The first of these settings is the location setting. It’s important to point out here that where some business can operate from various parts of the country, there are others that are restricted to the areas in which they are located. A restaurant, as an example, can only draw customers from a few miles around its physical location.
Realistically speaking, a wedding and reception venue is probably only going to draw customers from the town in which it operates. No one, in any case, is going to have their reception at a venue that is located on the other side of the country, even if the venue is a really good one.
For this example, we are going to assume that your weddings and receptions venue is located in Solana Beach, California. We are, therefore, going to restrict delivery of our ads to people who live in this area. Its important to note however, that location targeting is flexible and is dependent on the nature of your ads.
Gender, Language, Age
These are the other settings that you can use to further define your target audience. You can, as an example, choose to have your ads delivered only to women, which is the most appropriate setting for our example. You can also choose to have your ads only delivered to people of a particular age rage, or to those who speak a particular language.
Narrowing down on your target audience: Detailed targeting
The detailed targeting section is where you really narrow down on your target audience. Facebook collects a wealth of information on its users on a daily basis, which enables people who are looking to advertise on the platform to zoom in on the people that they are targeting. This is done using demographics, interests and behaviors. For the sake of this example, we are going to have our ad delivered to the following groups;
- Engaged women between the ages of 20 and 35
- People who have expressed an interest in weddings and reception venues
Creating your ad
Once you are satisfied with your targeting parameters, the only thing that’s left to do is to create the ad itself.
Available Ad Formats
Facebook allows you to create ads in a number of formats, including single images and videos. Note, however, that people are now eternally in a hurry, and you only have a few seconds in which to capture their imagination using your Facebook ads. This is something that you need to take into account when creating your Facebook Ads.
The Facebook Ads Setup Plan
You will notice that we have only just touched the surface as far as the creation of Facebook Ads is concerned. Indeed, coming up with professional Facebook ads can be rather difficult. Most people prefer that we handle the job on their behalf.
That is why we have come up with the amazing Facebook Ads Setup Plan, to get you on the right path as far as advertising on the world’s biggest social networking site is concerned. Once you have signed up, we will help you choose your objectives, setup your ad accounts and define your target audience. You also get two live ads as part of the package!