- Are you a Pet Groomer and want to set up your Facebook Ads Account to get more clientele? Check out our Facebook Ads Setup Plans.
- Want to learn how to do Facebook Marketing yourself to get bookings? Enroll in our Facebook Ads Marketing Course!
- You can also give us a call at 1-619-642-2500 to start creating a digital strategy for your Pet Washing and Grooming Services.
Have you been struggling to get customers for your pet grooming and washing service? Are you wondering whether or not advertising on Facebook will do the trick for you? If yes, then sit back and relax as I show you how you go about doing it. My name is Francisco and I have been in business for over 13 years. In all those years, I have helped countless companies such as your achieve their goals through digital marketing. In this article, I am going to;
- Show you why small businesses, including pet grooming and washing services, need to start advertising on Facebook.
- Give you a guide to the creation of your very own Facebook ads.
- Introduce you to my Facebook Ads Setup Plan.
Why small businesses, including pet grooming and washing services, need to start advertising on Facebook
If you are the owner of a pet washing and grooming service, you may think that Facebook is out of your reach. However, you would be sorely mistaken! In fact, Facebook offers rich advertising pickings for small businesses such as yours for the following reasons;
- Facebook has over 2.3 billion monthly active users, which translates in over 2.3 billion potential new leads. It also represents, on the other hand, 2.3 billion ways through which your advertising efforts can get lost, which is why I encourage people to get in touch with me before starting.
- Running Facebook Ads is affordable, even for small businesses. In fact, you can get going for as little as $10. In that regard, advertising on Facebook is cheaper than on other platforms, including Google Ads.
- It’s really easy for you to reach out to the right kind of audience through Facebook Ads. This ensures that any ads that you create have a higher than normal (for digital marketing) CTR.
- Creating Facebook Ads is something that we can all learn. If this is what you are looking to do, then continue reading this article. Most people, however, prefer to sign up for my Facebook Ads Setup Plan, which gets them well on the way to creating kickass Facebook Ads for their businesses.
Step by step Facebook Ads creation guide
Facebook Ads are created in Ads Manager. The process is composed of four steps;
- Creating a Campaign.
- Creating an Ad Account.
- Setting up the Ad Set.
- Creating the Ad.
Creating a Campaign: Choose a Campaign Objective
Choosing a campaign objective is the first step, in Ads Manager, on the way to creating Facebook Ads for your business. The importance of this setting lies in the fact that it determines the way you are going to create your ad. Facebook offers a number of campaign objectives, from which you are required to choose the one that best speaks to what you have in mind when creating your ads;
- Catalog sales
- Brand awareness
- Store visits
- Video views
- App installs
- Lead generation
Best campaign objective when creating Facebook Ads for pet washing and grooming services
This is a question that I am asked often. “What’s the best Facebook Ad campaign objective for pet grooming and washing services?” The answer however, largely depends on your goals and how you hope to achieve them.
- If you would like to increase Traffic for your website, then “Traffic,” would be the best ad objective for you.
- If, on the other hand, you would like to generate leads, lead generation is the ad objective that you should go for.
- You can also choose brand awareness as your Facebook Ad Objective.
For the Facebook Ads that we are creating for our Pet Washing and Grooming, we are going to go with video views as our Objective. That’s because people on Social media tend to respond well to videos that show pets and we are going to create one in which dogs and cats are shown performing tricks, a fact that we will attribute to the grooming that they have gotten from our business.
Creating your target audience: The Ad Set
This is the second important step when it comes to creating Facebook ads for your business. Remember that, as we have already mentioned, Facebook is a vast platform, and it does not pay to have ads that are delivered to everyone; even people who are not remotely interested in pet washing and grooming. So, how do you define your target audience when creating Facebook Ads for Pet Washing and Grooming services?
The location setting is important since it, in Ad Set, allows you to choose the places where you wish to have your ads delivered. You could, of course, choose to have your ads delivered to people across the globe, but that wont be very useful, unless you are a big company like Coca Cola or you are an online retailer.
For Pet Washing and Grooming services, ad delivery should be limited to the suburbs in which their businesses are physically located. For this example, we are going to assume that your pet grooming and washing service is located on Jackson Mill Road in New York. We have chosen to target people who live 5 miles around the physical location of our business.
Age, Gender, Language
The gender setting is useful if you would like to have your Facebook ads delivered only to men or only to women. If, as an example, you sell baby shower products, it would be a waste of time and money to have your ads delivered to men. For this example, we are going to go with both genders.
The language setting is useful if, for some reason, you would like to have the ads that you are creating delivered to people who speak one language or the other.
You can also choose to have delivery of the ads that you are creating restricted based on age. For our example, we have determined that people below 30 hardly seek out pet grooming and washing services. We are, therefore, going with an age range of 30-65 for delivery of our Facebook Ads.
Narrowing down on your target audience: Detailed Targeting
The detailed targeting section is where you really narrow down on your target audience. You do this based on demographics, interests and behaviors. For this example, we are going to target the following people;
- Those that have expressed an interest in Dogs.
- Those that have expressed an interest in cats.
- Those that have expressed an interest in dog grooming.
Be eye catching
We have already noted that people do not really go to Facebook to be serious. That is why the most popular posts on the platform are those that are less than serious. We are not saying you should start cavorting around as a way of advertising your business. However, when it comes to pets, you actually have a great way of reaching out to potential customers. Create a short, funny, video clip showing cats or dogs within your establishment and you will capture the attention of people that matter for your business.
The Facebook Ads Setup Plan
Okay, we are never going to be able to give you everything in terms of creating Facebook Ads in one article. To really get going, you need to sign up for our Facebook Ads Setup Plan. The Plan offers you the following;
- Help setting up your campaign.
- Help choosing the best campaign objective.
- Help setting up the Ad Set.
- A carefully crafted landing page that will ensure that your leads turn into conversions.
- Two live ads.