Are you looking for the best advertising ideas for your pet shop? Have you been wondering whether or not Facebook will do the trick for your business? My name is Francisco, and today I am going to give you answers to these and other questions. Over the years, I have helped a number of companies like yours reach their growth targets. In this article, I am going to;
- Help you understand why Pet Shops and Pet Suppliers need to start advertising on Facebook.
- Show you how to create your very own Facebook Ads.
- Talk about my DIY Facebook Ads Marketing Course.
Should Pet Shops and Pet Supplies advertise on Facebook?
Pet shops can benefit from advertising on Facebook
Is there a place on Facebook for Pet Shops? That is a question that I am asked a lot by my clients. The answer to is; YES, for the following reasons;
- Facebook has over 2 billion monthly active users. This makes it a veritable goldmine for any company that wishes to find the right audience.
- Advertising on Facebook will not cost you an arm and a leg. In fact, Facebook Ads are way cheaper than carrying out your marketing through AdSense. You can, as an example, get going with Facebook Ads for as little as $10!
- It’s easy to target the right people in the right places using Facebook Ads. The platform has a number of amazing tools that allow you to really focus on the people that you wish to reach with your ads. This gives you an edge, in that your ads will only be delivered to the most relevant groups of people.
- If you have the patience and time, you can create your own Facebook Ads.
How to create your own Facebook Ads
If you would like help creating Facebook ads that really market your business, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today. The following are some of the steps that you take to create your own ads;
Choose a Facebook Campaign Objective
Facebook ads are created in Ads Manager. Here, the first thing that you are required to do as part of the process of creating Facebook Ads for Pet Shops & Pet Supplies is choose a Campaign Objective. Facebook provides you the following Campaign Objectives, from which you are required to choose one that best suits your goals;
- Catalog sales
- Brand awareness
- Video views
- Lead generation
- Store visits
- App installs
Best Campaign Objectives for Pet Shops and Pet Supplies
Possible Campaign Objectives for Pet Shops
The Facebook Ad Objective that you choose for your business is, of course, going to be largely dependent on the nature of the campaign that you wish to run.
- If you are looking to promote engagement, then that would be the best objective for your campaign.
- You can also choose to have people leave messages using Messenger.
- Brand awareness is another of the Objectives that could work when it comes to creating Facebook Ads for Pet Shops & Pet Supplies.
- For this example we are going to go with video views, because videos are some of the best ways through which you can capture people’s attention, particularly when it comes to businesses that deal with pets.
Define your Target Audience
The next steps when creating Facebook ads for your business, involves the definition of your target audience. One thing that I am always telling my clients is; it’s very easy to get lost on Facebook.
If you have been on the platform for any given amount of time, you may have noticed that some of the ads that you see appear to be rather misplaced. That’s because the people responsible for their creation would have failed in their targeting settings. So, how do you define your target audience on Facebook;
This is the first setting as far as defining your audience is concerned. Most of the businesses that are out there are limited in their areas of operations. This applies to pet shops, though to a lesser extent. For this example, we are going to assume that our Pet Shop is located in Fresno, California.
Age, Gender, Language
Age, Gender, Language Pets
Gender is a useful setting that you can use when creating Facebook Ads for Pet Shops & Pet Supplies. The gender setting allows you to have your ads delivered only to men or to women, which can be useful, depending on the nature of your business. For this example, however, we are going to have our ads delivered to both men and women.
Age is another of the important settings that you can use when creating Facebook ads for your business. For our example, we are going to have our ads delivered to people who are 18 years old and above.
If, for some reason, you would like to have your ads delivered to people who speak one language or the other, then this is the place where you can make the appropriate setting.
Narrowing down on your target audience: Detailed Targeting
Detailed targeting for pet stores
The Detailed Targeting section allows you to narrow down on the people that you are targeting with the Facebook ads that you are creating. You do this using demographics, interests and behaviors; information that Facebook collects from its users on a day by day basis. For this example, we are going to have the ads that we are creating for our pet shop delivered to people who have expressed a liking for dogs and/cats. We are also going to target people who have expressed an interest in pet food.
The Facebook Ads Marketing Course
We have, in this article, given you the most important settings when it comes to creating Facebook Ads for Pet Shops & Pet Supplies. Should you need any further help, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today and we will help you create Facebook Ads that help put your business on the map, right where it matters; on the world’s biggest social networking site.