- Do you own a Night Club and want to set up your Facebook Ads Account to get more cutomers? Check out our Facebook Ads Setup Plans.
- Want to learn how to do Facebook Marketing yourself to be the #1 Club in your city? Enroll in our Facebook Ads Marketing Course!
- You can also give us a call at 1-619-642-2500 to start creating a digital strategy for your Bar or Night Club.
Lets assume that you have landed the most popular band in the country for a gig at your Night Club. Can you use Facebook to reach out to the right kind of audience? Is Facebook Advertising even for Night Clubs? My name is Francisco and I am here to show you how to use Facebook to grow attendances at your Night Club. In this post, I am going to;
- Show you why night clubs need to start advertising on Facebook.
- Give you a step by step tutorial on how to create Facebook Ads.
- Talk about the Facebook Ads Setup Plan.
Should Night Clubs Advertise on Facebook?
Running your own night club tends to be an involved experience, leaving you with little time in which to market your business. That is the major reason why so many nightclub owners have been looking at Facebook as an easy way through which they can get the word out about their establishments. But, should Night Clubs advertise on Facebook? That is a question that I constantly receive from people. The answer is, A BIG YES! Facebook advertising is very much for Night Clubs, for the following reasons;
- Facebook pretty much rules the roost, as far as advertising is concerned. That is hardly surprising, considering that the platform plays host to a staggering 2.19 billion users. Night Club owners can, therefore, easily find their target audiences within this mix.
- Creating Facebook Ads is simple enough. To be honest, most people prefer that I handle the process on their behalf. If that is what you prefer, then don’t hesitate to sign up for the Facebook Ads Setup Plan. However, you can create your own Facebook Ads by following the steps that are outlined in this post.
- It’s easy to target the correct type of audience when creating Facebook Ads. Again, this is something with which I can help you.
- Running an advertising campaign on Facebook is cheaper than is the case on other platforms, including on Google Ads. Indeed, you can get going advertising on Facebook for as little as $10.
How to create your own Facebook Ads
We usually advise people to let us handle the creation of professional Facebook Ads on their behalf. However, if you would rather do it yourself, here are a few of the requisite steps;
Choose a Campaign Objective
Facebook Ads are created in Ads Manager. The first thing that you need to do, when it comes to Facebook advertising for night clubs, is to have clarity with regard to your objectives. Facebook gives you a number of Objectives, from which you need to choose the one that best suits what you are trying to achieve;
- Video Views
- Store visits
- App installs
- Lead generation
- Brand awareness
- Catalog sales
Which Campaign Objective works best when creating Facebook Ads for Night Clubs?
So, which Campaign Objective(s) would work best when trying to market a gig by a popular band at your Night Club? The thing to note is that Facebook Campaign Objectives are dynamic an you don’t need to be hung over choosing one. Any number of the campaign objectives that are given above could work for Night Clubs as you can see in the provided screenshot.
For this example, we are going to go with Reach as our Facebook Ads Campaign Objectives. That’s because we wish to have the ad that we are creating shown to the widest possible audience.
Defining your target audience
Once you have chosen your Campaign Objective, the next thing that you need to do is define your target audience. Facebook allows you to do this through the Ad Set settings in Ads Manager. Its important to note here that you need to make your targeting as precise as is possible to give your Facebook ads a greater chance of reaching the people that matter to your business.
How big is your reach?
Night Clubs, cafes and restaurants, fall into a category of businesses that are highly localized. What this means is that no one is going to come from across the country just to visit your Night club. There is, as such, need for you to choose where you wish to have your ads delivered, and you do this through the location setting.
The importance of this setting lies in the fact that, as we have already noted, it allows you to choose precisely where you wish to have your ads delivered. For the sake of our example, we are going to use the Riverside neighborhood of La Sierra, in California, as the location of our Night Club.
Because we are hosting a popular band, we will target people who live 25 miles around the physical location of our night club with our Facebook ads.
Age, Gender, Language
Because of liquor restrictions, you should only target people who are above 21 with your nightclub ads on Facebook. You can do this using the “Age,” setting.
You can also use “gender,” to further define your target audience. There is no need for us to choose one gender over the other in this instance, though there are businesses whose ideal clients are only of a particular gender.
This is another useful setting that you can use when creating Facebook Ads. For nightclubs, however, this setting is not going to be applicable unless you really wish to only have people speak one language in your Club (for whatever reason).
Narrowing down on your target audience: Detailed Targeting
One of the things that people are not aware of is that Facebook, for better or for worse, collects a wealth of information from its users on a daily basis. This information tends to be absolutely useful when it comes to targeting the people that you wish to reach with Facebook Ads for your Night Club. For this example, we are going to target the following people;
- 21 – 30 Singles
- Divorced people
- Separated people
- People who are interested in Rihanna (Or whatever the popular musician that you will be hosting).
Note that you can exclude a particular demographic, interest and behavioral group when creating your Facebook Ads. That is great, since it gives you the ability to clearly define who it is that you wish to target with your ads. For the sake of this example, we are going to exclude the following group of people;
Creating your Ad
Once you have all your targeting parameters set, the next step is the creation of the Ad itself. Note that Facebook offers you a number of ad types.
The Facebook Ads Setup Plan
You will notice that we have only just skimmed over the surface in this article. Creating Facebook Ads has hundreds more steps. Overwhelmed?
Well, the good news is that we have come up with the amazing Facebook Ads Setup Plan that is designed to get you going as far as advertising on the world’s biggest social networking platform is concerned. Sign up for the Facebook Ads Setup Plan and you will get the following;
- Help choosing the best campaign objective for your business.
- Help defining your target audience(s).
- Two live Ads!
- A top-notch landing page