- You have a Law Firm and want to set up your Facebook Ads Account to attract more clients? Check out our Facebook Ads Setup Plans.
- Want to learn how to do Facebook Marketing yourself to get more cases? Enroll in our Facebook Ads Marketing Course!
- You can also give us a call at 1-619-642-2500 to start creating a digital strategy for your Immigration Law Attorney Services.
Need to get more clients for your law firm? Why not start advertising on the world’s biggest social networking platform? My name is Francisco and I am the owner of Planet Marketing. Over the years, I have helped countless immigration law firms achieve their goals using Facebook Ads. You too can benefit from my expertise by signing up for the Facebook Ads Setup Plan. But if you would rather learn how to create your own Facebook Ads, continue reading this post. In this article, I am going to;
- Show you why Facebook Ads are for Immigration law attorneys.
- Teach you how to start creating your very own Facebook Ads.
- Talk a bit more about my Facebook Ads Setup Plan.
Should Immigration Law Attorneys Advertise on Facebook?
One of the questions that I get from Immigration Law Attorneys is, should we even bother advertising on Facebook? The answer to that is an emphatic YES, for the following reasons;
- Facebook offer unimaginable opportunities to those that are looking to boost their businesses. The world’s largest social media platform is the meeting place for over 2 billion people, which makes it the go to platform for those that wish to grow at a pace that would have been thought impossible only a few years ago.
- Advertising on Facebook tends to be cheaper than on other platforms, such as Google Ads. With Facebook, you can create a campaign for beginning at as little as
- You can learn how to create your own Facebook Ads. Admittedly, most people prefer that we handle their campaigns on their behalf. However, creating Facebook Ads is something that anyone out there can learn.
- Facebook provides very precise audience definition and targeting tools. What this means at the end of the days is that the ads that you create will have very high CTR and conversions rates.
How to create your own Facebook Ads
Facebook ads are created in Ads Manager. The process of creating Facebook Ads is composed of the following steps;
- Creating a campaign
- Setting up an Ad Account
- Creating an Ad Set
- Creating the Ad itself
Choose a Campaign Objective
Before embarking on a Facebook Advertising campaign, you first need to have clear cut goals. You can only have one campaign objective for each ad. Your choice is important because it has a bearing on the makeup of your ad. The following are some of campaign objectives that are available when creating Facebook Ads for your business.
- Brand awareness
- Video views
- Lead generation
- App installs
- Store visits
- Product catalog sales
Which campaign objective works best for Immigration law attorneys
Most people that I talk to get stuck at this stage. Which campaign objective should they choose for their particular line of business? To be frank, the campaign objective that you choose is going to depend on a number of things, including the nature of the ad that you wish to run and your overall goals. In reality, any of the campaign objectives that are given above could work very well when creating Facebook Ads for Immigration law attorneys.
The Ad Set: Defining your target audience
Setting up your Ad account is an easy step and we are going to skip it in this tutorial. The Ad Set section is one of the most important sections when creating Facebook Ads for any business. It’s where you define and narrow down on your target audience. Facebook provides you with the following parameters that you can use to create your target audience;
Which locations do you wish to target with your Ads? Is it the entire of the United States, or a particularly state or city or town in which you operate. For an Immigration Law Attorney in the United States, obvious target locations would be states that border Mexico. For this example, we are going to use Tijuana on the border with Mexico.
The great thing about this setting is that it allows you to either include or exclude places on the map that you do not wish to target with your Facebook Ads.
You can also further refine the targeting for your Facebook Ads by setting an age range for the people to whom you wish to have your Ads delivered. For this example, we are going to go with people who are between 18 and 50 years old.
You can also use gender as a targeting setting to define your target audience when creating Facebook Ads. For our example, we are going to have our Ads delivered to both men and women.
The languages setting is of importance in this regard, since Immigration Law Attorneys get most of their business from people who were originally from Mexico, most of whom speak Spanish.
Detailed Targeting: Zooming in on your target audience
This is another important part of the Ad Set section, which allows you to really narrow down on the people who you are targeting with your Ads. Here, targeting is based on Demographics, Interests and Behaviors.
As you can see in the above screenshot, we have included on our list Expats who are living in the United States, along with people who speak the Spanish language. Once you are satisfied with your audience, you can save it for use in later ads.
Budget and Schedule
This section allows you to set the amount that you wish to spend on your Ads on any given day. The amounts that are spent on Facebook advertising vary from field to field. You will just have to work out what works best for you as an Immigration law Attorney, in terms of reaching out to potential customers. You can also schedule your ads, either to start running immediately, or on a set date.
Creating your Facebook Ad
All the steps that you have been following so far have been leading up to this; creating the actual Facebook Ads for your Immigration Law firm.
Accepted Facebook Ad Formats
Facebook accepts the following formats for Ads on its platform;
- Single Image
- Single Video
The Ad Preview appears in a pane to the right of your screen;
The Facebook Ads Setup Plan
You will notice that we have skipped a number of steps in this article. Truth is, creating a Facebook Ad can be an involved process. Indeed, most people would rather have us do all the hard work on their behalf. If you are one of these people, don’t hesitate to sign up for our Facebook Ads Setup Plan using the link below. The plan gives you the following;
- Help choosing your campaign objectives.
- Help with your audience targeting parameters.
- A landing page
- Two live ads for your business.