- Are you a Pet Trainer and want to set up your Facebook Ads Account to get more clientele? Check out our Facebook Ads Setup Plans.
- Want to learn how to do Facebook Marketing yourself to get bookings? Enroll in our Facebook Ads Marketing Course!
- You can also give us a call at 1-619-642-2500 to start creating a digital strategy for your Pet Training Services.
Are you looking to give your business some teeth over the competition? Have you been wondering whether or not Facebook Ads can do the trick for you? My name is Francisco, and I am here to help you. Over the years, I have worked with countless businesses like yours on the world’s biggest social networking site. In this article, I am going to;
- Show you why dog trainers need to start advertising on Facebook.
- Give you a step by step guide to the creation of your own Facebook Ads.
- Introduce you to the Facebook Ads Setup Plan.
Why dog trainers need to start advertising on Facebook
If you are looking to get the word out about your Dog Training business, what better way of doing so than by advertising on Facebook? But why is that the case?
- Whatever the nature of your business, you can rest assured that you will find the people that you wish to target among the 2.1 billion monthly active users on Facebook.
- If you need help creating Facebook Ads for your business, don’t hesitate to sign up for our Facebook Ads Setup plan by clicking on the link at the top. You can also learn to create your own Facebook Ads by reading the rest of this article.
- It’s cheaper to run ads on Facebook than on other platforms, such as Google Ads. Most people ask me how much it is going to cost them to run Facebook Ads. The answer to that is, you can get started for as little as $10.
- Facebook ads can be highly accurate. The platform has all the tools that are needed to precisely define and refine your target audience. At the end of the day, the ads that you create tend to have a higher conversion rate than ads that you run on other platforms.
How to create your own Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads are created in Ads Manager. Once you have signed in, the following are some of the steps that you need to take as part of the processing of creating Facebook Ads for your dog training firm;
Choose a Campaign Objective
This is the first thing that you need to do when creating ads on Facebook. The choice that you make is actually very important, due to the fact that there are some differences in the ways that Facebook ads are created, depending on the chosen campaign objective. So, which Ad Objectives are available when it comes to creating Facebook ads for your business?
- Catalog sales
- Lead generation
- Brand awareness
- App installs
- Video view
- Store visits
Which Objective should I choose for Facebook Ads for Dog Training?
This article is not going to prescribe a campaign Objective for your business. You know what you wish to achieve through your Facebook marketing campaign, and a number of the Objectives that are outlined above could actually work.
- If, as an example, you are looking to have people get in touch with you, then “Messages,” would be the most appropriate Objective for you.
- You could also choose video views as your Facebook Ad Objective if you wish to promote a video that you have created.
- This would be useful if you have created a video that shows some of the dogs that you have previously trained performing tricks. In fact, Video views is the Objective that we are going to go with in the example on which we are working.
The Ad Set: Defining your target audience
Once you have chosen the Objective for the Facebook ad that you are creating, the next thing that you need to do is define the audience that you are targeting with your ads. It may be tempting for you, because there are so many people on Facebook, to want to have your ads delivered to wide audiences.
However, it won’t be very helpful for you to have your ads delivered in South Africa when your dog training business is located in Loss Angeles, in the United States. There are, therefore, a number of factors that limit you when it comes to defining your target audience. These factors are very useful in that they help you have a higher conversion rate, by having ads that are only delivered to people who are much more likely to be interested in your services or products.
We have already mentioned that if your dog training business is located in California, it would be a waste to have your ads delivered to people in London or in South Africa. Indeed, dog training businesses tend to be highly localized. The location setting, in Ad Set, is your first port of call as far as defining your target audience is concerned. For this example, we are going to set our location for the small city of Corning in New York.
Age, Gender and Language
If you would like to have your ads delivered only to people who fall within a particular age range, then this is the place where you can make the appropriate changes.
Is your business gender specific? If you produce perfumes for men, as an example, you may want to have your ad delivered only to men. For this example, we are going to have our ads delivered to both men and women.
The language setting would come in handy if you are targeting people that speak a specific set of languages.
Narrowing down on your target audience: Detailed Targeting
This section is where you really narrow down on the people that you wish to have see your ads. For this example, we are going to have our ads delivered to the following groups of people;
- Dog training (interests)
- Dog training advice (interests)
- Obedience training (interests)
- Dogs (Pets)
The Facebook Ads Setup Plan
Need help creating Facebook ads that help grow your business? Get in touch with us today and we will help you craft kickass Facebook Ads for your business. You will noticed that we have only just skimmed over the surface in this article. Creating Facebook ads is a much more involved process and would require that we write an encyclopedia to fully cover the topic. If you really wish to get going, we recommend that you sign up for our Facebook Ads Setup Plan. Doing so gets you the following;
- Help choosing the best campaign objective for your business.
- Help defining your target audience.
- A professionally crafted landing page that helps get you conversions.
- Two live Facebook Ads.