- Do you own a Catering Company and want to set up your Facebook Ads Account to cater more events? Check out our Facebook Ads Setup Plans.
- Want to learn how to do Facebook Marketing yourself to get bookings and leads? Enroll in our Facebook Ads Marketing Course!
- You can also give us a call at 1-619-642-2500 to start creating a digital strategy for your Catering Services for any occasion.
Are you looking to grow your catering business? Have you been wondering whether or not advertising on Facebook will do the trick for you? My name is Francisco, and in over a decade, I have helped hundreds of companies such as yours realize their dreams through digital marketing. Most of my clients prefer that I handle the creation of professional Facebook ads on their behalf. If that is what you prefer, feel free to get in touch using the above link. In this article, I am going to;
- Tell you whether or not Facebook advertising is for Catering businesses.
- Show you how to create your very own top of the range Facebook Ads!
- Talk a bit about my DIY Facebook Ads marketing course.
Should catering companies advertise on Facebook?
One of the most common question that I get from people is, should Catering businesses advertise on Facebook? The answer is, ABSOLUTELY! Catering companies are some of the businesses that stand to benefit the most from advertising on Facebook;
- Facebook advertising, in general terms, definitely makes sense. Just consider the fact that the platform has, as of now, over 2.19 billion active users! This makes it a real goldmine to those that wish to generate leads for their businesses.
- Facebook provides you with wealth of tools that you can use to make your targeting accurate and relevant. What this means is that any ad that you create has a great chance of generating leads for your business.
- It’s possible for anyone to create Facebook Ads. If you are wondering how to do it, check our our DIY Facebook Ads marketing course and you should be creating your own high quality ads in no time!
- Facebook advertising is cheaper than Google Ads and other digital marketing tools. Indeed, you can launch a Facebook advertising campaign for as little as $10!
How to create your own Facebook Ads
Our agency handles Facebook advertising for hundreds of companies in various sectors of the economy. However, if you would rather create your own Facebook Ads, here is how to do it;
Choose a campaign objective
Facebook ads are created in Ads Manager. Once you have logged in, the first thing that you need to do is choose a campaign objective.
Available campaign objectives
Facebook gives you a number of objectives, from which you can only choose one for a particular campaign.
- Brand awareness
- App installs
- Video views
- Lead generation
- Store visits
- Catalog sales
The best Facebook Ad Campaign Objective for a catering company
A number of the campaign objectives that are given above could work when creating ads for a catering company. It all depends, of course, on your overall goals;
- If you would like to have people who click on your ads directed to a landing page, then “Traffic,” would be the best campaign objective for you.
- Another possible campaign objective is “Brand awareness.” Here, you will be looking to have your Facebook ads delivered to as many potential customers as possible, as a way of building awareness about your business.
- You can also choose to have people get in touch with you on Facebook. This is where the “Messages” Objective comes in.
The Ad Set: Creating your target audience
This part, based on my experiences, usually is the most difficult part when it comes to Facebook advertising. For most people, the challenge lies in clearly defining the right kind of audience. So, how do you define your target audience when creating Facebook Ads for your Catering Company?
The fortunate thing is that Facebook has a number of settings that have been designed to help you really focus on the people that you wish to reach with your ads. This is important, because Facebook ads cost money, and you don’t want to waste that on people who have virtually no interest in whatever it is that you have on offer.
The Location setting allows you to choose where you wish to have Facebook Ads for your catering business delivered. Catering companies tend to be highly localized, meaning they can only have customers in their towns and communities. For this example, we are going to assume that our catering company is located in the small Florida town of Fernandina Beach.
For this ad, we wish to target people who are planning parties, weddings and other important events.
Age, Gender and Language
These are the other settings that you can use to narrow down on the target audience when creating Facebook Ads for your Catering Company. As an example, people below the age of 18 are most likely not going to be interested in what you have on offer. You can also choose to have your ads delivered to people who speak only a particular language.
Detailed Targeting: Narrowing down on your audience
This tends to be the most interesting section, as far as creating Facebook Ads for your Catering Company is concerned. That’s because demographics, interests and behaviors are usually the ones that really define the kind of people that you are going to be doing business with. For the sake of this example, we are going to have our ads targeted at;
- Engaged men and women
- People who have shown an interest in Baby showers, bachelorette parties, birthdays, sweet sixteen birthdays, wedding planners, wedding receptions and wedding rings.
Based on the settings that we have chosen, we get an estimated daily reach of 2000 to 6100 people, and between 25 and 65 link clicks. The challenge then comes in turning those clicks into conversions.
Creating your Ad
Now that you have defined your target audience, you next step involves creating the ad itself. The importance of coming up with a professional looking product can never be overemphasized. Below are the available Facebook Ad formats;
Whatever the format that you choose, remember that people only have a few moments in which to view your ad, so you better make them count!
The DIY Facebook Ads Marketing Course
This article should get you well on the way to creating your very own Facebook Ads. However, you will notice that we have skipped a number of steps. To be frank, we would need to write an encyclopedia to cover everything that has to do with advertising on Facebook.
If overwhelmed, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and we will gladly run your Facebook marketing campaign on your behalf. Otherwise check out our DIY Facebook Ads marketing course for more detail on how to create your own Facebook Ads.