- You own a Banquet Room or Event Venue and want to set up your Facebook Ads Account to get sales/leads? Check out our Facebook Ads Setup Plans.
- Want to learn how to do Facebook Marketing yourself to get more events? Enroll in our Facebook Ads Marketing Course!
- You can also give us a call at 1-619-642-2500 to start creating a digital strategy for your venue.
Struggling to fill your banquet rooms? Could advertising on Facebook be the answer that you are looking for? My name is Francisco, and today I am going to show you how you can easily fill your banquet rooms with customers. Through my company, Planet Marketing, I have had over 13 years’ experience working with businesses such as yours. In this article, I am going to;
- Show you why it’s important for Banquet Room Owners to start advertising on Facebook.
- Give you a step by step guide to the creation of your own Facebook ads.
- Introduce you to my Facebook Ads Setup Plan.
Why Banquet Room Owners need to start advertising on Facebook
A friend of mine who owns a banquet room recently asked me whether or not he should bother advertising on Facebook. Now, this is a question that I get a lot! Most people believe it’s all play on Facebook. However, that is hardly the case! Indeed, if you do not already have a presence on Facebook for your banquet room, then you have been missing out on a lot! And why is that the case?
- Facebook has a monthly active user base of over 2.3 billion! This figure continues to grow by the day. What this mean is that any business can easily find the right kind of audience on the platform.
- The platform provides you with a number of tools that enable you to precisely target the people to whom you wish to have your ads delivered. As a result, your ads get a CTR that’s higher than when advertising on other platforms!
- Advertising on Facebook is cheaper than on other platforms, including Google Ads. Indeed, you can start advertising on Facebook for as little as $10.
- Anyone can learn how to create their own Facebook Ads. To be fair, most people prefer that we handle their advertising on their behalf. If you are one these people, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us or sign up for our popular Facebook Ads Setup Plan.
How to create your own Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads are created in Ads Manager. The process itself has 4 steps;
- Creating a campaign
- Setting up your Ad Account
- Creating your audience, placements, budget and schedule in the Ad Set.
- Creating the Ad itself
Creating a Campaign: Choose a Campaign Objective
Each Facebook Advertising campaign can only have one campaign objective. The following are the available campaign objectives;
- Lead generation
- Video views
- App installs
- Brand awareness
- Catalog sales
- Store visits
Best campaign objective when creating Facebook Ads for banquet Rooms
So, which campaign objective works best when creating Facebook Ads for banquet rooms? You will notice that a number of the Objectives that are given above can be used when creating Facebook Ads for Banquet Halls. It all depends, of course, on what it is that you wish to achieve with your advertising campaign.
- If you wish to have people get in touch with you, then you will choose “Messages,” as your objective.
- If, on the other hand, you are looking to generate traffic for your landing page or for your website, then “Traffic,” would be the ideal objective.
The Ad Set: Create your target audience
Once you have chosen your objective, the next step when creating Facebook Ads involves defining and zooming in on the target audience. Advertising is, in this regard, not simply about reaching out to as many people as possible. The following are some of the people who we may target with Facebook Ads for banquet halls;
- People wishing to hold company dinners
- Birthday parties
- Bar Mitzvah’s
- Class reunions
- Wedding receptions
- Recently engaged women
- Those wishing to host surprise birthday parties
- Sweet sixteen parties
Tools for creating your target audience
Facebook provides the following tools that allow you to define the people who you are targeting with your ads;
Location is important for most businesses when it comes to Facebook Advertising, for the simple reason that they do not have the luxury of having a global reach. A banquet room, café or restaurant, is only going to ever attract clients from a certain distance around it.
Let’s assume for a moment that our Banquet Rooms are located in the suburb of San Marino, Los Angeles, California. For this example, we are going to have our ads delivered only to people who live within this city.
Age, Gender, Language
The age setting allows you to restrict the ages of the people that see your ads to a specific range. For this example, we are going to limit delivery of our ads to people between 25 and 55.
The gender setting allows you to choose to have your Facebook Ads delivered only to people of a particular gender. If you are offering a discount on people who hold baby showers in your Banquet Rooms, as an example, it would be more sensible to have your ad delivered only to women.
You can choose to have your ads delivered to people that speak only a specific set of languages.
Narrowing down on your target audience: Detailed targeting
The detailed targeting section is really where you narrow down on your target audience. This is done using demographics, interests and behaviors.
As noted in the list that we gave at the top, banquet halls can attract a wide range of clients. You may not wish to target everyone at once. Let’s assume that you wish to have your ads delivered only to people whose friends have upcoming birthdays. Then it would be prudent for you to target only this specific group.
The Facebook Ad Setup Plan
This article only skims across the surface as far as the creation of Facebook ads is concerned. In order to cover everything, we would need to write an encyclopedia! But not to worry. We have created the Facebook Ads Setup Plan to carter for those that do not have the time to go through the process of creating their own Facebook Ads. To get started, simply sign up and you will get the following;
- We will set up a Facebook Ads campaign for you.
- We will help you come up with the best campaign objectives.
- You get a kickass landing page that is designed to convert.
- You also get two live ads!