- Are you an Accountant and want to set up your Facebook Ads Account to increase your client portfolio? Check out our Facebook Ads Setup Plans.
- Want to learn how to do Facebook Marketing yourself to advertise your Tax Consulting Services in the area? Enroll in our Facebook Ads Marketing Course!
- You can also give us a call at 1-619-642-2500 to start creating a digital strategy for your CPA, Accounting and Tax Consultant Services.
Are you looking for Facebook ads that are guaranteed to bring results for your business? Have you been wondering whether or not Facebook advertising is for Accountants, CPAs and Tax Consultants? My name is Francisco, and I am here to help you answer these questions. Most of the people that I talk to prefer that I run their Facebook advertising campaigns. If that is what you want, don’t hesitate to sign up for the Facebook Ads Setup Plan using the above link. If, on the other hand, you would rather learn how to create your own Facebook ads, keep reading this article. In this post, I am going to;
- Show you why Facebook Advertising is for Accountants, CPAs and Tax Consultants.
- Give you a step by step guide to the creation of your very own Facebook Ads.
- Introduce you to the Planet Marketing DIY Facebook Ads marketing course.
Why Accountants, CPAs and Tax Consultants ought to advertise on Facebook
My company, Planet Marketing, has been doing Facebook advertising for years. In all this time, one of the questions that I am asked is; “do accountants, CPAs and Tax Consultants have business advertising on Facebook?” The answer to that question is an emphatic YES! Accountants, CPAs and Tax Consultants are some of the entities that stand to benefit the most from advertising on Facebook for the following reasons;
- The world’s biggest social media platform continues to grow and now has over 2.19 billion monthly active users. This staggering figure means that the platform is a veritable goldmine, as far as lead generation is concerned.
- It’s easy enough to create Facebook Ads once you have gotten the hang of it. If you still need to fine-tune your skills, don’t hesitate to go through the Planet Marketing DIY Facebook ads marketing course.
- Facebook is very precise when it comes to targeting your audience. This increases the chances of success for your ads.
- Many people want to know whether or not advertising on Facebook is cheaper than on AdSense. The answer is yes, Facebook ads are cheaper than most other digital marketing tools. Indeed, you can get going advertising on Facebook for as little as $10.
How to create your own Facebook Ads for your Business
Facebook Ads are created in Ads Manager. So, what is it that you do to create your first Facebook Ad?
- Choose a campaign objective
Once you have everything setup, the first thing that you need to do on the way to creating your first Ad on Facebook is choose a Campaign objective. Currently there are 11 objectives from which you can only choose one for each campaign.
Which campaign objectives work best for Accountants, CPAs and Tax Consultants?
A number of the available campaign objectives could actually work when creating ads for Accountants, CPAs and Tax Consultants. It’s all going to depend, of course, on your ultimate objectives.
- If you wish to get the word out about your business, then “Brand Awareness,” could be the best campaign objective for you.
- Perhaps you wish to have people who see your ads open a chat with you, in which case “Messages,” would be the best campaign objective.
- It is also possible for you to create a small video showcasing your company (Video views).
- You could also create a landing page that is designed to convert the leads that you get from Facebook. If that is the case, “Traffic,” would be the best campaign objective for you.
- Defining your target audience: The Ad Set
The second section on the way to creating your own Facebook ads is the Ad Set section. It’s important, in my view, to get everything right here. The Ad Set is where you define your target audience. Most businesses make the mistake of choosing too broad or too wide an audience. Doing this is a waste of time and money. You want your ads to be shown only to relevant people. Fortunately, Facebook provides you with the following tools that you can use to set up your audience;
Where are the people that you are targeting with your Facebook ads located? Are they in the United States? Or can they also be found in other countries across the globe. These are the questions that you answer using the Location setting in the Ad Set. For this example, we are going to set Jacksonville, Florida as our target location. You can actually have your ads shown in multiple places in multiple countries.
Note that you can include or exclude any locations on the map. This gives Facebook ads the kind of precision that other digital advertising platforms can only dream about!
Age, language and gender
These are the other tools that you use to further define your target audience. Do you wish to have your ads shown to people of all ages? That would seem to be the wrong approach, considering that most young people are rather not interested in accountants, CPAs and Tax consultants. So, for greater success, you may have to limit delivery of your ads to people who are over 30 (or any other age range. You know your audience best).
If your ads are specifically targeted at women, then the gender setting is what you would use to choose the most appropriate setting.
Finally, you may wish to have your ads delivered only to people who speak a specific language. If that is the case, then, you can use the language section to get the appropriate setting.
Detailed targeting: Narrowing down on your target audience
The detailed targeting section is really where you narrow down on your target audience. Again, the aim is to make sure that your ads are shown only to the right kind of people. The Detailed Targeting section uses Demographics, interests and behavior to zoom in on your audience.
- The Internal Revenue Service
- IRS e-file
- IRS tax forms
- Tax Accounting in the United States
- Tax preparation
- Tax return (United States)
The DIY Facebook Ads Marketing course
Note that in this article, we have just scratched the surface as far as the creation of Facebook ads is concerned. That’s because creating Facebook ads contains far more steps than would be possible to cover in a single post.
That is why we have created the DIY Facebook Ads Marketing course. The course contains a lot of videos that are designed to take you all the way to the creation of your first ad for your business.