Call 1-619-642-2500 if you need help with Facebook marketing. See our Facebook Ads Marketing pricing page.
Are you looking to become the top dog on the divorce circuit? Have you been wondering whether or not Facebook advertising will do the job for you? My name is Francisco and I am here to help you reach greater heights. Most people prefer that I handle their Facebook advertising on their behalf. If you are one of these people, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me by clicking on the above link. In this article, I am going to;
- Tell you whether or not Divorce attorneys have a place advertising on Facebook.
- Show you how to create your very own Facebook Ads.
- Introduce you to my popular DIY Facebook Ads marketing course.
Should Divorce Attorneys advertise on Facebook?
Facebook advertising is great, but is it for Divorce Attorneys?
Facebook represents a rich hunting ground for the tech-savvy business person who understands the fact that today’s average human being spends an inordinate amount of time on the site. The question on whether or not Facebook Advertising is for Divorce Attorneys is one that I am asked often. The answer, in any case, is yes, Facebook Ads are very much for Divorces Attorneys for the following reasons;
- Whether you are a Divorce Attorney or a Commercial Cleaning company, no better way exists of building your brand than by having a presence on Facebook and on other Social Networking sites.
- Facebook has over 1.2 billion users, making it a rich hunting ground for those that wish to grow their businesses.
- One of the things that you will notice once you begin advertising on the platform is that you get a number of tools that enable you to create highly relevant ads. This boosts the chances of success for your campaigns.
- Just as Facebook advertising is for everyone, anyone can, with a little perseverance, create their own ads on the platform. Check out my DIY Facebook ads marketing course if you really wish to nail it!
- Advertising on Facebook tends to be cheaper than on other platforms, such as Google Ads.
How to create your own Facebook Ads
Creating Facebook Ads can, we have to admit, be a bit overwhelming. However that needs not be the case. Facebook ads are created using Ads Manager.
Choosing a Campaign Objective
One of the first things that you do on the way to creating Facebook Ads for your Divorce Attorney business is choose an objective for your campaign. Each campaign can only have one objective. The following are the campaign objectives from which you need to choose one that best works for you;
- Brand Awareness
- App Installs
- Video views
- Lead generation
- Post engagement
- Page likes
- Event Responses
- Store visits
- Product catalog sales
Best Facebook Campaign Objectives for Divorce Attorneys
So, which Campaign Objective works best when creating Facebook Ads for Divorce Attorneys? That is question that I get a lot of times from my clients. The truth of the matter is that a number of the campaign objectives that are given above are going to work just fine for you. It’s all going to depend, of course, on your ultimate goals.
- If you would like to direct your leads to a landing page, then “Traffic” would be the best campaign objective for you.
- You may also wish to choose “Brand awareness,” if that is your ultimate goal.
- Perhaps you have created a video in which you extol your skills at getting people to cut the knot? Then “Video views,” would be the best campaign objective for you.
- You can also use the “Messages,” campaign objectives to get people to leave a note using Facebook Messenger.
Creating an Ad Account
This is the second step on the way to creating Facebook Ads for your business. Creating an Ad Account is simple enough. It’s something that you do the first time that you create an Ad on Facebook.
Setting up an Ad Account
Once your ad account is created, you can grant access to other people to have them use it to create ads. Click on the continue button when done to move to the next step.
Defining your target audience in the Ad Set
The next thing that you need to do on your way to creating a new Facebook Ad for your Divorce Attorney business is create a new Ad Set.The importance of the Ad Set lies in the fact that it s where you really begin defining your target audience. In the Ad Set, you use the following tools to define your audience;
Where do you wish to have your Divorce Attorney Facebook Ads shown? The internet is vast, and what you don’t want to do is waste money having your ads shown in places where they are hardly relevant. For this example we are going to assume that we are a divorce attorney operating from Santa Monica in California.
Notice that you can also choose the radius within which you wish your ads to be delivered. In screenshot above, the radius is set at 25 miles. You can increase and decrease this depending on how far you wish your Facebook Ads to be distributed. You can also exclude any locations to which you do not wish your ads to be distributed.
The settings that we have chosen so far give us an estimated reach of between 2 600 and 7100 people. Facebook estimates that this will give us an estimated 32 to 120 clicks. Note that you can increase these figures by boosting your daily budget.
Narrowing down on your target audience: Detailed Targeting
The detailed targeting section allows you to narrow down on your target audience. That is important, in that it allows you to only target people who are likely to be interested in the services that you have to offer. For a Divorce Attorney, the target audience is likely to include the following;
- People who have listed their Facebook Statuses as “Separated.”
- People who have given their relationship statuses on Facebook as “Divorced.”
As you can seen in the screenshot below, you can exclude groups of people that you do not wish to have covered by your ads. For divorce attorneys, it would really be illogical to target engaged people or those that have just been married.
Facebook Ads for a Divorce Attorney: Detailed Targeting
Creating your Ad
Your Facebook Ad is what people will actually see in their news feeds. Its important, therefore, for you to spend time working on it to make sure that it is perfect. People are largely visual animals, and the visual appeal that your ad has will determine its success.
Available Ad Formats
Facebook Ads for a Divorce Attorney; Available Ad Formats
- Single Video
- Single Image
You can see your Ad’s preview in a pane to the right of your screen;
To finish up, click on the “Confirm,” button and, if you have added a payment method, you can confirm and have it launched across Facebook’s advertising networks.
The DIY Facebook Ads Marketing Course.
One of the things that you will notice is that creating Facebook Ads takes a seemingly countless number of steps. We have hardly touched the surface in this article.
If overwhelmed, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today so we can help you create professional Facebook ads that bring results for your business. Also check out our DIY Facebook ads Marketing course for in-depth tutorials on the creation of Facebook ads.